Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh my goodness!!!!!

It's about an inch from becoming a reality. All I have to do is put the homestudy application along with the check in the mail tomorrow and then it's a done deal. I can't stand it. I'm so excited!!!!! Maddie is going to have a sissy. Brandon is going to have another little sister to torture him and we are going to be a family of 5! I can't believe it. I'm still pinching myself. I never, ever thought this would happen. Things could still change. The other family who has registered and interest in her could get their paperwork done quicker than we could, but please say your prayers that we can get done quick. I really want to bring her home by the end of the year. I can't wait to show her off. I think her name is going to be Sophia Elizabeth (Chinese Name). I'm so excited (can you tell?). I never thought I would be going back. I can't believe it is all going to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home