Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

ABC's

I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun. Go ahead, steal it for yourself.
A is for age:
34

B is for Beer:
Yuck, can't get past the smell.

C is for Career:
Flight Training Coordinator for an airline. Kind of like being a kindergarten teacher, but my "kids" are not as well behaved as the real kindergartners.

D is for my Dog’s Name:
Lucy and Alice

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday:
Fork :)

F is for Favorite T.V. Show:
Desperate Housewives, Extreme Home Makeover and Scrubs

G is for Favorite Game:
Pictionary.

H is for Hometown:
A whole bunch of cities in GA.

I is for Instruments I Play:
kazoo

J is for Favorite Juice:
grape

K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick:
people who can't merge over before the lane ends

L is for the Last Place I Ate:
Chili's


M is for Marriage:
5 years

N is for my Name:
Jennifer

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:
July 1993 - C section.

P is for People I was With Today:
AJ, Maddie, Brandon and David

Q is for Quote:
"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see." The Conductor from Polar Express


R is for Biggest Regret:
not going to college, but then again I wouldn't be where I am today if I had.

S is for Sport:
football, soccer, ice skating, gymnastics


T is for Time I Woke Up Today:
8:50

U is for Current Underwear:
Hanes

V is for Vegetable You Love:
corn

W is for Worst Habit:
Junk food.

X is for X-rays I Have Had:
head for sinus', ankle, back

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:
fajita steak soup from Campbells

Z is for Zodiac:
Aries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home