Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hannah don't read!


Hannah don't read this part ;-) Okay, this officially SUCKS!!!!! Okay, now you can read it! I just found out that someone logged in after us at the USCIS in Atlanta received their form today. Why? Where's mine? What the heck is this officer's problem? I don't get it. I just want to sit here and cry. At this rate, it will be next year before Sophie comes home. She will have to spend another birthday in Dandong, another Christmas, another one knows what. I'm just so tired, tired, tired of waiting. I hope the officer from USCIS happens upon this blog one day because I will tell her now.... YOU ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT PERSON I KNOW. I hope you never have to go thru something like this. I hope your children never have to sit and wait for someone with too much power to sign one freakin piece of paper. Okay, that's it for my rant right now. I tried to get a copy of my fortune from my fortune cookie today, but it I couldn't get a good one. It said "If there is no struggle there is no progress". I guess that fits right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home