Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So Unmotivated


I am so utterly unmotivated it's not even funny. I can't concentrate at work. I'm having such a hard time. I have so many things that have to be done and I just can't do them. All I can think (obsess) about is our TA. I check blogs and yahoo groups every hour to see if TA's are coming in. I know that the CCAA has been issuing TA's for LID's in September (we are LID in Novemeber) and I know we are close. I saw someone who was on a group that was asked for more information. They were logged in 2 days before us. They were told that their dossier should be moved over to the next room by the first of the year and then TA shortly after that. I'm hoping so. We're coming up on Chinese New Year and I don't think I can take it much longer. I know some people have waited over 100 days and we are only on day 47 (or is it 48 now), but I'm so hoping we won't make the average. 100 days would put us on 2/18 which of course is Chinese New Year....ugggghhhh. Oh well as you can see on the sidebar it's pretty cold in Dandong. I hope Sophie and her friends are warm.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Hi, we have a LID of Nov 21, so today we are day 50. I want my TA too, and like you,it is very hard to think of anything else! I hope we both get an early TA!
    Amy Heymann

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Crazy Janie said…

    Hi ~
    You don't know us and are probably tired of hearing from people you don't know, BUT your post so accurately stated how I feel that I had to say hello. We are day 56 on the TA wait for Nian who will be 3 on Feb 18 (CNY!). Our LID was Nov 15. Perhaps we'll travel at the same time and meet in Guangzhou!

    Thank you for all you do to keep up the roll call. I know that is a huge undertatking and you're doing a great job! You're kind of like a celebrity!!

    Our website is www.myadoptionwebsite/nian if you have extra time.

    Blessings,
    Janie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home