Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last post from Guangzhou
















Well it's that time! I am making our last post from Guangzhou. Our bags half to be outside the door by 5am and we have to meet our guide by 5:30am. Our flight leaves here at 8:20 and we should arrive home at 5:27pm. I am ready. I am even ready for the long flight because I know it will lead us home. I hope Sophie does well on the flight. I'm sure she will. Here are a few pictures from our last day here. She likes to put things next to her head while she's taking pictures. I think she thinks she has to model them.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Hoping for a safe and comfortable travel home for you both! I'm so very happy for you---we did it!!!...now we can be home with our daughters and be a family! It feels wonderful. Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home