Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Anxious


This picture is called "An Anxious Moment - - St. Valentine's Morning". It is of a lady waiting for the mailman to bring her a letter on Valentine's Day. It should be called "An Anxious Moment - - Waiting for TA". We are on day 81 and I think we have a while to go. I'm pretty sure that we are going to make it to the 100 day mark without our TA. I'm beginning to think that I won't travel until May because of Chinese New Year and the trade fair in April. I really want to bring Sophie home. I can't sleep. I can't concentrate. I am still very unmotivated. I'm just getting anxious. I'm getting nervous. I'm worried about Sophie's adjustment. I'm worried about Maddie's adjustment. I'm worried about being gone from Maddie for 2 weeks. I know that things will be fine. This gives me a wonderful opportunity to bond with Sophie before we come home. I know it will be okay and will all work out, but I'm still anxious. Hopefully more Letter's of Acceptance and Travel Approvals will start coming in this week or next before the CCAA goes on vacation for Chinese New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home