Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

110

Today is day 110. We are still waiting. I finally got an email back from the agency and it basically said we are still waiting. They have no idea. Nobody after us has received their letter and the group before us received theirs in early Feb. There are some rumors that TA's are getting mailed tomorrow (Thursday) from China so maybe LOA's will be mailed as well. I hope it is true because I am so very tired of waiting. I just want my daughter home. I just want to be able to get into a routine with her home. I just want to be able to plan things.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your approval. I thought for sure when I checked your blog today that there would be an annoucement saying you'd gotten it. I hope you get it soon. Yep, still waiting here too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home