Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Good and Bad

The good about not having travel approval yet:
1. I will probably travel in May and it will be warmer. The temp averages between 72-76. My kind of weather.
2. I get to take Maddie to the beach for one last trip by herself.

The bad about not having travel approval yet:
1. Sophie is getting older.
2. Sophie needs her mama

That's it in a nutshell. I'm going crazy. I can't concentrate. I can't do anything. I've even lost interest in American Idol. I spend my days at work and my nights at home surfing the yahoo groups for anything regarding LOA's or TA's. I guess one of these days it will get here.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Crazy Janie said…

    Hi Jennifer, I know you're going crazy especially since there was so much activity on Friday. But hang in there, your LOA is coming!! Next week there is going to be even more activity, I can just feel it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Try to make it through the weekend without going crazy! :-)

    ~ Janie, adopting Nian from Liaoning
    www.myadoptionwebsite.com/nian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home