Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2007

A summary of Sophie

It has been an amazing week here. Sophie has really blossomed. She is getting a lot more comfortable around everybody. She is learning so much. Her favorite sentence is one her sister taught her. It is "I'm in jail". She will go around saying it all the time. She went to the doctor on Monday. She weighs 27.8lbs and is 2 1/4 ft tall. All her blood work came back normal and she is completely healthy. We have an orthopedic appointment on 6/4 so we will find out more about her spine and ribs. I won't be updating here since Sophie is a part of our family now. Please follow our family at the Cannon Fishbowl. Here is a video I did of Sophie's first week home.



My last post on this site will be about our adoption experience with this agency. I'm still trying to formulate what I want to say.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Jennifer, I have enjoyed reading your journey to sweet Sophie. And I'm so glad that she's settling in so well.
    Miracles and Blessings

    Sabrina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home