Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

Sadness


I didn't want to post this because I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I am. I'm sad now. I'm sad because so many families that were logged in after us have received their letter of acceptances, but than there are a bunch of families before us who haven't received theirs. We are stuck in the middle. It's kind of like waiting for the I-797C. I want it so bad I can taste it. I know that it's coming soon, it's just the not knowing when that's getting to me. I need to take care of so many things at work and at home. Maddie's ballet recital is 5/12 and I really don't want to miss it (but if I have to there will be plenty of people who will videotape it for me). I know it will come eventually I just would like to know when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home