Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

LOA week proclaimed!


Amy over at catching butterflies has declared this TA week. I hope she and everyone else waiting gets their TA's, but I'm going to declare this LOA week. LOA stands for letter of acceptance. This is what we are waiting on so that we can again wait for our TA. It would just be a relief to have this letter so that I can whine about waiting for TA. Amy asked what else TA could stand for. What about LOA? What else could it stand for?


Loa - check out the link

List of acronyms - here's the ultimate list

Here's hoping that this week is a busy one. I think we all need it. I have to run Maddie to the dentist..... I hope to see lot's of good news posted on the yahoo groups when I get back.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I am praying for your LOA to come! It's crazy it is taking some of us forever!!! At east I know Sarah is warm, has lot's of good food, and care! I'm praying you get that LOA today!!!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    I'm with Amy, I'm praying that your SCL comes in today. You and your little one have waited far to long already. So, my prayer is for your approval to come quickly, and the same for all of us that still wait.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Any LOA yet? I would love some good news!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home