Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Moving right along


Moving Right Along
Movin' right along in search of good times and good news,
With good friends, you can't lose,
This could become a habit.
Opportunity just knocked,
Let's reach out and grab it,
Together we'll nab it.
Ya! We'll hitch-hike, bus, or yellow cab it.
(spoken) Cab it?

Remember the song from "The Muppet Movie", well that's what we are doing.
We are moving right along. I had 11 out of 13 documents state sealed today from the Secretary of State's office. I just need the I-171H and AJ's employment letter. The only reason I didn't get the employment letter done was because the notary is registered in Dekalb and I haven't made it there yet to get the notary certified. I know it doesn't make a lot of since, but those who are adopting will know what I mean. We got our marriage certificate back from the TN Secretary of State on Saturday so I sent it on to the US State Department and they will send it on to the Chinese Embassy in Washington for me. We still have our fingerprint appointment for Thursday. Please say a prayer that the fingerprints will take and that we will get our I-171H quickly. I really want to be DTC no later than the middle of August. I really, really want to travel this year.

Also I found out that Sophie's orphange only has a little over 30 kids. 80% of them are special needs and they range in age from 5-12. I guess Sophie is one of the youngest because she's only 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home