Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Our LOA came today!!!!! I can't believe it. On Monday we received and email from the agency that said there was a possibility that we wouldn't receive our LOA. We might just go straight to TA. I was kind of shocked to get the call today, but at least I know we are moving forward. We will have the letter tomorrow, sign it and send it right back. It should go back to China on Monday and then in about 1 - 3 weeks (probably 4-5 knowing our luck) we should have travel approval. I'm still thinking (hoping) for May.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    I am so happy for you, I hope you get a speedy TA

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    OK!!! Good news!!!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger LaLa said…

    CONGRATS!!! Now the wait for TA begins : )

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Asher, Esther & Emma's Jie Jie said…

    Oh thats such wonderful news!!!!!

    I knew it was coming- a ladybug landed on my windshield as I was driving yesterday, so I knew it was a sign that something good was coming! =)

    Hoping and Praying that TA gets here soooon!!

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Holly said…

    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

    Holly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home