Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sophie's doing great







Sophie is doing great. Today was and is a very trying day on the adoption paperwork side, but not with Sophie. She called me mama and has said several English words. She is playing right now and seems pretty happy.

On the paperwork side, a new rule has happened after the recent Labor Day. Apparently you have to go to the child's city to apply for the passport. Normally you would apply in the provincial city. Now we have to go to Dandong early tomorrow morning and apply. Hopefully (please say your prayers) her passport can be expediated and we can leave here on Monday has scheduled. I'm really ready to get to Guangzhou.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. They are very much appreciated. Please say your prayers so that we will get out of here on Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I love the sun glasses! I am really glad she is doing so good. Sarah is better, but we are not having a good day today. I guess it is just going to be up and down with us! She is very strong willed! Sophie looks like a pure joy!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Susan Campbell said…

    Hey baby, I am praying for a better day for you tomorrow and that the paperwork goes smoothly. Kiss my new grandaughter. I love you.....MiMi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home