Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally a Plan!

I finally received my itinerary today:

5/7 - 5/8 ATL - Guangzhou (via MSP and Tokyo) arrive in Guangzhou 10:45pm on 5/8
Layover at the Pearl Hotel in Guangzhou.
5/9 depart Guangzhou for Shenyang (9:05am - 12:15pm). Check into the Traders Hotel. MEET SOPHIE THAT AFTERNOON AT THE CIVIL AFFAIRS OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/10 Adoption registration, notarization and passport application
5/11 - 5/13 Wait for passport and other documents. Sight seeing in Shenyang. Hopefully I will get to go to the SWI during this time.
5/14 Pick up passport and fly to Guangzhou. Arrive in Guangzhou at 5:50 and check into the White Swan
5/15 medical exam and sight seeing in Guangzhou
5/16 visa interview at the consulate
5/17 Oath at the consulate and visa to come home
5/18 come home!!

I'm glad to have it in writing. I was getting worried, okay I was worried.

Also the DFACS meeting went better than expected the other day. I think someone stepped in (which I knew it was going to have to be done). I'm just glad that's one box checked. Now maybe I can relax a little and enjoy these last few days as a family of 4.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    how exciting!!!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Asher, Esther & Emma's Jie Jie said…

    Awesome!!! We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear about Sophie! You will be our eyes and ears since we'll be doing this in just a few months! I really hope you'll be able to meet Asher.. we're dying to see what he looks like. =)

    Have a safe trip.. we're keeping you in our prayers and can't wait to hear from you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home