Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's that time


In 20 minutes it will be May 7th. In 12 hours I will be on the first of many legs to Sophie. Wish me luck and say lots of prayers for me, Sophie also for the crew who is staying behind. Daddy will need it. If for some reason I am having trouble posting to blogger, please go to www.journeytome.com . Click on the public journals on the top and then type in Sophie for child's name. We are Sophie with WACAP if there is more than one Sophie. Next post will be from either the MSP airport or from China. Love to you all.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Keisha said…

    Go bring that baby home, girl! We'll be praying 4 U All!!
    Love,
    Keisha

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I hope you have a great trip! My prayers are with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home