Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

That's it.... I'm on strike!



I'm venting big time here. I have decided I'm going on strike. No more putting dirty dishes in the dish washer. No more emptying the dishwasher. No more washing, drying or folding clothes that don't belong to me, Maddie or Sophie. No more picking up after anybody but me. No more throwing trash away that's not mine.

I've had it around here. Why is it that you order stuff and then leave the boxes and trash from the inside laying around? Why can't you throw it away? Why must it sit there for weeks on end?

This all started when I threw away a huge plastic bag. I thought it was from something that was ordered and just left there like all of the other bags and boxes. I made the HUGE mistake of throwing it away. If I was told that it was for shipping something, I wouldn't have thrown it away. Excuse me for trying to clean up a little bit around here. Guess I won't be doing that anymore!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mom 2 six said…

    I hear you. I love to clean and toss. The kids and DH are totally paranoid- my theory is if you want it put it away ! Now if anything is ever missing I get blamed for tossing it. :)

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for that link too. Terrible about those children.
    My Mom used to do the 'strike' around the house. I guess I'll be pulling that one out of the bag sooner or later too. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home