Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

LOA on it's way to China

Woohoo!!! I just got an email that our LOA is on it's way back to China. The estimate until travel approval is 3-4 weeks. Of course I'm hoping 3 weeks (or less), but like my other post said it will probably be 5-6 weeks with our luck. Oh well, at least it will be warmer. This weekend I washed the girls spring/summer clothes and put up the winter/fall clothes. Those girls have a lot of clothes. I saved some of the 18-24 month clothes because I have no idea how big Sophie will be. We're getting so close and I'm getting so nervous. I just realized something, 4 weeks would be on 4/18. That's my birthday. I will be 35 and my grandmother will be 85. What an awesome birthday present that would be. An earlier birthday present would be okay as well. I know we still won't travel until mid to late May. Now I'm concerned about missing Brandon's 8th grade graduation. I don't even know what day it is yet. Like I said with Maddie's ballet recital, somebody can tape it for me but I sure would be sad to miss it. Middle school has been a long 3 years and I'm sure high school is going to be an even longer 4 years. P.S. Can you tell I'm really loving the animation! I also want to say there are some agencies saying that TA's are on their way. I hope so. I hope there are some LOA's mixed in with them as well!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You're so close! I'm so glad this step is behind us!

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Keisha said…

    Congrats! I know how excited you must be! I just found your blog & get cracked up at your animations & expression! LOL! You are too funny! Hope that TA comes soon!
    PS. We're waiting on TA too! Hopefully we'll travel in June. Check out our blog.
    Keisha

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Thanks for the TA week! Praise God it was just what we needed! I'm so glad you got the LOA too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home