Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TA week was a success for us!! Woohoo. I can't believe I actually get to make this post. After 145 days of waiting we finally have our TA. Our agency is requesting our consulate appointment for 5/16 and that would make Sophie day 5/9. I can't believe it's finally here. Just today I was thinking about how tired I am of waiting and how I am so ready for this to me over. It's almost here!

Hopefully LOA week won't be a bust. I'm still hoping for Beth and Sabrina.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Asher, Esther & Emma's Jie Jie said…

    YAYE!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!! We are so excited for your family!!!

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Keisha said…

    God is Good!!!! Congratulations!! We'll be saying a prayer....I can't wait to see those Gotcha pictures!!!!!!!!
    Love & ((HUGS)),
    Keisha

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Jill W said…

    Congratulations! We are very happy for you. Prayers for a safe journey.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Just got home and read your great news, I am so happy for you. My agency will be calling CCAA if nothing has come by Monday, so please send prayers our way. But, big Congratulations again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home