Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's almost time!


First off, please stop on over here and send Sabrina and her family some love and prayers. They really need it right now.


Now for the good news on the home front. We have our confirmed CA. Our appointment is 5/16/07. I will leave here on 5/7 and arrive in Guangzhou on 5/8. I am still waiting for the confirmed in China travel from my agency so I'm not sure if I will spend the night in Guangzhou or fly to Shenyang that night. Sophie day is 5/9. It still seems so surreal right now. I have the same feelings that I had when I was getting ready to go get Maddie. It just doesn't seem real yet. It's so hard to believe that after over a year she is almost home. I have made her dentist and ortho appointments and I just need to make her peds appointment.


It's almost time!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Keisha said…

    YEAH!!! What a Blessing!!!! I'm very excited for you!!!
    Love,
    Keisha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home